Friday, May 30, 2008

Your Memories

They come,they go,
they entertain,they aspire,
they remain as the ever-growing sky above.
Accompanying me every now and then,
they prove how friendly the world is,
and just how beautiful my life is,
with them-your memories!

They suddenly stir within me,
giving me a natural,involuntary smile,
that subdues my anger and grieve,making me feel delighted,excited,loved and secured...
They assist me,guiding me,
making me feel so secured,like the company of the oldest friends...
They induce in me enough excitement,
that last for the whole day...

They speak,they listen,they inspire,they reciprocate!
They smile at my every smile,
asking me to smile always.
They keep staring at me,but with your caring eyes!
They speak low to me but with your soft voice,
making me feel wanted,
they praise me,they love me,
they value me,they stay and walk always with me-
Your never-ending,ever-growing memories!!!

No comments: