Sunday, May 18, 2008

To My Love

Our past runs deep, for you I did weep.
your memories haunt me, awake or asleep
I had you once, but could not keep
Forever flung far yet near, my sighs do you hear..
had you once in my arms, but now I fear..
that when I will open my eyes, you will disappear
and leave my soul drowned deep inside the ocean of tears..
Fails to penetrate, its unfathomable depth, the light of hope...

As I stagger I find your hand in mine,
and forget the world for a while...
My aimless fingers no more move,
My racing heart is now at rest...

At once the whole world seemed cooperative,
for your presence brings slight rays of hope,
that makes my face bright...
lit up with a smile, that once i thought was lost,

With every skip of my rhythmic beat,
I still wait..
With a hope that you will never let go...
the emptiness in me eased,
though my heart is heavy, and my eyes full,
the pain for a moment ceased,
by a tender touch, a loving smile..


No comments: