Saturday, January 26, 2008

GOD only knows!!!

Sitting here in my room,
thinking of all the past memories
Smiling my thoughts away.............
I wonder how it would have been if I told u how I felt?

Would we have been together?
Or would it have made no difference to our lives?
God only knows better.

But what I see from now…….
is a bright light that touches the sky,
entering inside me, giving me hope,
To live, to look ahead and to make a difference in my life.

Will I be able to do it all by my own?
Or will you be there with me in it?
As I carry on with my life, experiences add to it
and the learning process keeps on rolling.

What I have learned so far is the reality of life,
that could not be learned by any book.
But what I don’t know is you.

Will u be there with me or will I be alone.
Smiling my thoughts away I close my eyes
listening to my heart calling Ur name.

But will you ever hear it?

God only knows……………….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was wonderin where did u disappear
Back in for huh!!!