Thursday, November 15, 2007

Why does love come to me like pain


Why does love come to me like pain?
Why does love come to me like strain?

All my life love seemed to me a gain...
All my life I ran to catch this train...
All I got was a stormy rain...
All that I never wanted was this sweet sensitive pain!!!

Still I enjoy this pain
To be alive for this pain

For in this pain, ecstasy I gain
Don’t know why it makes me sane.
It takes me to an altitude unknown
I drift above the clouds, above all that most people feign.

There I meet my love in solace
and we are together again.
Ceasing to exist is the pain
numbness descends and reigns

But still my heart is not to be tame
It wants the endless beauty, pleasure and fame
That neither the sky, nor the clouds help me gain.

Its just you who can help me gain
It’s you who makes me sane

Why does love come to me like pain
Again & Again & Again & Again?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice work...