Monday, November 26, 2007

ALONE!!!!!

You looked in to my eyes
I couldn’t control myself
I just had to smile

The feelings were there
Inside my heart
I wanted to walk with you
I couldn’t bear to part
But something stopped me
I tripped over a stone
I looked up
And found myself ALONE .

I maybe heartbroken...
But I ain't sad.
On the fast track to get my life back.
Got a pen and a notepad
To note down what went wrong in all of that
but there is only one conclusion I got so far
After clearing up all the mud and the tar
I see that I gave in to everything you said
Making me look like a fool believing in all that crap...

I wanted to share whatever I had with you.
Thinking that it'll grow as long as we're true (to each other)
to each other’s feelings we'll respect and care
Not leaving behind one another in this world's fair

But reality broke it down to me
I was getting nothing but lies and deceit
Shall I frown or pass this as a mistake
That you didn't know I raised the stakes
Cause I wanted it to last not fall apart in the middle
Didn’t want it to sound like a difficult riddle
but if its then I don't mind
Cause I might be heartbroken but I ain't loosing my mind...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wat dude
kya scene hain

kd said...

somehow... kahin adhura sa reh gaya aisa lagta hai yaar...

me not a poet nor a wise enough to understand the indept ones...

but just felt something has been left uncovered in this one.