Monday, December 17, 2007

Journey


What shall I say, how should I weep...
All I want to do is to snooze off to a life long sleep...

A sleep that'll patch all the shattered pieces of my mind...
A sleep that'll mend all the ruptured pieces of my heart...

I didn't want to be this person who'd judge you by your doings...
See you in the eye and find someone else's reflection...

We've had our differences; we've had our gaps...
But we made it work and we've finally arrived...

Arrived to a place where we hesitate to comfort each other...
Holding each other’s hand yet feeling strangers....

I will kill to get that same feeling back again...
The feeling that made me feel that the world was right...
The feeling of having you besides me will save me from all the worlds smite...

That beautiful illusion is fading away...
You hand is also slipping away...

Now is the time to think what went wrong and what was right...
Before the night falls and we say goodnight....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice

Poornima Prabhu said...

hey, a nice write up...
keep going..