Monday, October 15, 2007

The Greatest Enigma




As beautiful in the rains as the sun shining bright
Her smile breaks a thousand hearts…
Her grace launches a thousand ships.
Her eyes are portal to mysteries...
The depths of which elude the best of men.
Her love is boundless....her wrath without cure.
She can lift you with her strides, her wink, her protective embrace...
Yet she is fragile, nay & delicate.
Like a flower on a Sunday morning.
She is a touch-me-not, approach her with caution...
For retreat is a step away.
Make her feel special and she is yours for life...and more.
She is a little gift from god, wrapped in layers.....
Each day I peel something more....
Each day I see something new.
If words could describe her...she shan't be my girl.
An angel without wings...the patron of my poor heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice one
toh aaj kal aap poetry pe bhi uthar gaye
gives me more reasons to visit regularly

Anonymous said...

nicely written
n well structured