Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lost thought.



There are so many thoughts on my mind..

So many things I wish to find..

But I'm so lost for words tonight..

I just can't seem to think of what is wrong and what is right..

Everything is so confusing.. So messed up..

But maybe it just isn’t enough for me to be fed up..

The right seems wrong.. And the wrong seems so full of delight..

Its this unstoppable feeling I can't really fight..

Or maybe I just don't want to..

'Cuz as weird as it sounds.. I like what I'm going through..

It's like all my thoughts are covered in ice cold frost..

But it has to melt..And I have to feel the way I once felt..

Snapping back to reality..Back to the world full of lies and cruelty..

My heart sinks into the endless pit of pain and agony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are going throught this
Complete it when you get out of this phase

Anonymous said...

Awesome dude
Keep it going

RicochetRabbit said...

hey...nice one man...
mee too a mindtree recruitee 4m rait...1 batch after yours...

i hope dis compasition has nuthin to do wid mindtree :p
newayz... would like to be in touch
have blogrolled u